FIRST YEAR EMBRYOLOGY SUMMARIES BY MUNEEB HASAN KHAN





MUNEEB HASAN KHAN
(UHS POSITION HOLDER)

EDITOR IN CHIEF - AIMC ACADEMIA (BASIC SCIENCES)
MBBS SESSION 2018-23
ALLAMA IQBAL MEDICAL COLLEGE LAHORE

I found Embryology to be the most difficult subject to understand, by far, than any other in MBBS. Therefore in order to be well prepared I studied important topics from 3 different books (i.e. KLM, Langman and Laiq Hussain Siddiqui). The crystallization of my efforts are these notes, which I created to gather my concepts in a manner both organized and detailed. I now share these with my juniors, in hopes that the notes might make the task of unraveling embryology easier.

Please take heed that these notes are NOT a substitute for the books in any way. You MUST consult the books in order to make your own concept, especially for clinical theory (for which I recommend KLM) and diagrammatic knowledge (which you should consult both KLM and Langman for). 
You can find the content in the First Year Embryology Section. Thankyou!



No comments: